BOTOX® Cosmetic is the only approved treatment to temporarily improve the appearance of both moderate to severe frown lines between the brows and crow’s feet lines in adults.
THERE’S ONLY ONE BOTOX®
BOTOX® Cosmetic targets one of the underlying causes of frown lines and crow’s feet – the repeated muscle contractions from frowning and squinting over the years. You will begin to notice a visible smoothing of your crow’s feet lines and frown lines between your brows as Botox® Cosmetic works beneath the skin’s surface to target the underlying muscle activity that causes these unsightly wrinkles.
This unique therapy is one of the most extensively studied medical aesthetic treatments in the world. Approved for cosmetic use in 78 countries, the safety and efficacy of BOTOX® Cosmetic has been evaluated in over 417 peer-reviewed articles in scientific and medical journals.
…Botox treatments help me prepare for a lifetime of healthy, younger-looking skin. I don’t have to worry about lines and wrinkles, but my face is as expressive as ever. It’s just an easy, fast way to do something for yourself that will pay dividends for the rest of your life.
There’s a reason Botox® Costmetic is the only product of its kind approved to reduce the appearance of moderate to severe frown-lines and crow’s feet: it works safely and effectively for patients like nothing else does.
- Botox® Cosmetic is an FDA-approved botulinum toxin used to temporarily improve moderate to severe frown lines between the brows in people aged 18 to 65
- Botox® Cosmetic is the #1 prescribed product of its kind in the US, with real, noticeable results that are proven to last up to 4 months
- Botox Cosmetic has a record of experience that your healthcare professional knows and trusts, and an extremely high patient satisfaction rate (over 95% since May 2011)
- Over 11 million Botox® procedures have been performed since 2002 in 72 countries around the world
- WHY SHOULD I CONSIDER BOTOX COSMETIC?
Botulinum toxins are biologics, a type of purified protein. Since biologics are made from living things, they are unique. So, even if a botulinum toxin product has the same ingredients as another, they may not have the same effect.
Because biologics have a complex structure, it is difficult to recreate a product without knowing exactly how it’s made (which is specific to each manufacturer). That’s why the amount of the dose (Unit dosing) and formulations are different between products. Be sure and ask your healthcare professional if Botox Cosmetic is right for you.
- HOW LONG IS THE PROCEDURE / RECOVERY TIME?
Botox Cosmetic treatment is a quick, 10-minute procedure that requires no downtime or recovery – it’s often called a lunchtime procedure. With a few tiny injections, Botox Cosmetic blocks nerve impulses to the muscles in your forehead – called the “corrugator” and “procerus” muscles – reducing their movement. This decreased muscle activity helps lessen the appearance of moderate to severe frown lines between the brows for real, noticeable results.
- HOW FAST WILL I SEE RESULTS?
Botox Cosmetic starts to work within 24 to 48 hours. In clinical trials, a majority of people saw significant improvement at 7 days, with results continuing to improve for up to a month.