The Vampire Facial® is a cosmetic procedure enabling the re-positioning of facial tissues that have become loose due to the aging process. The facial uses injections consisting of the platelet-rich plasma (PRP) of the patient. The procedure starts by extracting blood from the individual and placing it in a centrifuge. This spins the blood so fast that the platelets are separated. The PRP is applied directly after a microneedling treatment for optimal absorption into the skin.
There are numerous advantages provided by the Vampire Facial®. These include:
• An improvement in the tone and texture of your skin
• Growing younger and newer tissues
• A restoration of the shape of your face
The Three Important Steps
During the first step of the Vampire Facial®, two teaspoons of blood are placed in the centrifuge so the platelets can be isolated from your blood. Once activated, they are considered to be the eight growth factors required to heal any tissue that has been damaged or injured. PRP injections alone have been proven to be effective at eliminating wrinkles and fine lines.
The microneedling treatment then occurs, which has revitalizing properties all on its own. When the PRP is applied to the face, the micro-channels created by the microneedling soak up the serum. This is a great way to experience optimal results from both microneedling and PRP.
The Benefits of a Vampire Facial®
The benefits include:
• An advanced alternative to cosmetic surgery injections such as Botox
• The blood mixture cannot cause bruising because the fluid is watery and thin
• Allergy testing is not necessary because the blood of the individual is being used
• The procedure is generally very short
• The procedure can be used in combination with facial rejuvenation treatments
• There are typically no side effects
• There is little to no downtime
• This treatment helps improve the volume, clarity and tone of the skin
• The procedure is minimally-invasive and non-surgical
The benefits of this revitalizing treatment are numerous, but the best part is arguably the fact that the results can last 1-2 years after your treatment.
To learn more about this next-level skin rejuvenation treatment, consider speaking with the educated staff at Dermalase. We strive to provide our patients with cutting-edge, effective treatments that will really transform your life. Our office is conveniently located in Frisco, TX. Contact us today to schedule your Vampire Facial® consultation and find out if you are a good candidate!